With the ID change on January 13, various new challenges as well as Shadowlands rewards will be available to all WoW heroes. Whether you're interested in Torghast, the fame upgrades, the new weekly quest, or the loot from the current world boss - we'll bring you up to date.
The Torghast Wings of the New ID
In the Tower of the Damned, the wings "Coldheart Interstitia" and "The Soul Forges" are open to you this week. If you master all eight levels, you can earn 570 soul ash per wing. In total, 1,140 Soul Ashes are waiting for you in Torghast.
For various specializations, the trip to the newly opened wings is also worth it because they can earn legendary memories there.
Legendary memories from the cold heart interstitia
- Frost Death Knight - Memory of Absolute Zero
- Guardian Druid - Memory of Ursoc
- Frost Mage - Memory of Glacial Fragments
- Brewmaster-Monk - Memory of Scorched Passions
- Saint Paladin - Memory of Shock Barrier
- Holy Priest - Memory of a divine image
- Assassin Rogue - Memory of the Insignia of Zoldyck
- Amplifier Shaman - Memory of the Frost Witch
- Affliction Warlock - Memory of the Agony of Azj'Aqir
- Protector Warrior - memory of an indomitable will
Legendary Memories from the Soul Forges
- Vengeance Demon Hunter - Memory of a fiery soul
- Fierceness Druid - Memory of a symmetrical eye
- Beast Domination Hunter - Memory of the Flame Stoker
- Fire Mage - Memory of the Molten Sky
- Wind Runner Monk - Memory of the Jade Ignition
- Holy Paladin - Memory of the Blossom of the Sunwell
- Discipline Priest - Reminder of the Penitent
- Lawlessness Rogue - Memory of a hidden blunderbuss
- Restoration Shaman - Memory of the primeval flood core
- Weapon Warrior - Memory of a battle lord
Upgrade to fame level 24
This week you can raise the glory level of your pact to 24. To do this, you'll have to complete the usual weekly quests:
- Complete"Replenish the Reservoir" quest: Collect 1,000 anima.
- Complete "Return of the Lost Souls" quest: Rescues five and 10 souls, respectively, from the Maw.
Secondly, with fame level 22, you will gain access to the final chapter of your pact campaign, which will allow you to earn another fame level advancement.
The rewards of the new fame levels
Fame level 22, as already mentioned, will give you access to the final chapter of your Pact campaign. This finale will be handsomely rewarded upon completion. You will receive:
- a special Pact mount
- a weapon token from Nathria Castle with item level 187
- the unlocking of the third Soul Band
In addition, with fame level 22, you can upgrade your PvP items by another level. The same goes for your Pact gear once you complete the campaign.
At fame level 23, you'll unlock another mount from the Pact merchant, which you can buy for 5,000 Reservoir Anima each.
- Phalynx of Purity
- Shadow leaf rune stag
- Gargon of Sin
- Plague rot tauralus
Last but not least, at fame level 24, you'll get a Soul Keeper upgrade. This means that you can and must save 15 souls from the maw to complete the quest "Return of the Lost Souls".
Is there a new LFR wing for Castle Nathria?
The third wing, "Blood of Stone," from the LFR version of Castle Nathria doesn't open until January 20. So we have to be patient for another week. By the way, the finale will be available on February 3.
More events in the new ID
- WoW: World and vocation quests now with loot with item level up to 197 and 750 anima!
- WoW: Oranomonos - The Shadowlands world boss with 207-item loot as of January 13
We wish you lots of fun and good loot!Support buffed - it only takes a minute. Thank you!
All readers get free daily news, articles, guides, videos and podcasts about World of Warcraft, Pokémon Go and other favorite games. Up until now, we've funded this site through advertising and kept it as free of paid articles as possible, but since COVID-19, that's become increasingly difficult. Many companies are cutting or eliminating their advertising budgets for 2020. Budgets that we unfortunately have to rely on if we want to continue offering buffed free of charge in the future in the form we're used to.
That's why we're turning to you now. You can support us as buffed supporters so that we can continue to offer our content free of charge in the usual form without introducing a paywall or publishing misleading news. Every contribution, big or small, is valuable. Support buffed - it only takes a minute.Support now
We thank you in advance. Advertisement: Order World of Warcraft now on AmazonAlso read these interesting stories 0
WoW: Deep wind shot - PvP brawl from 18 AugustWoW PvP Brawl: Starting August 18, a special variant of the Deepwind Gulch battleground will be available. Here's the news! 0
WoW TBC Classic: SSC and/or TK? Warcraftlogs poll on Phase 2 raidsOn Warcraftlogs, you can currently have your say on exactly how the World First race in TBC Classic Phase 2 will be rated. 3
WoW: No content drought after all? Hints for patch 9.1.5 discoveredIs WoW facing a content drought in the coming months? The finding of some dataminers gives hope for patch 9.1.5. 02:27WoW
: Shadowlands season 1 survival guide (trailer). World of Warcraft from€14.99 From Karsten Scholz
Karsten has been writing about his favorite hobby since 2009 - it all started back then as a rogue class spokesman at buffed. Is something missing in the article? to the home page The links marked with * are affiliate links. Affiliate links are not ads, as we are independent in our research and selection of featured products. For product sales we receive a small commission, which we use to partially finance the free content of the website. 0