Update from November 17, 2021: The German patch notes for the November 16, 2021 hotfixes for WoW are now available, you can find them below.
WoW: Official patch notes of the hotfixes of November 16, 2021.
- When creating a character on an account without the Shadowlands expansion, the character will now be placed on the tutorial airship as intended.
- Fixed a bug where the necrolord ability 'Death Chakram' did not generate focus and did not increase damage per jump.
- 'Muzzle' no longer requires a melee weapon to be applied.
- Fixed a bug where the Evil Taint talent could slow enemies who are immune to slowdowns.
- Fixed a bug where Nadjia Mist Blade's Soul Bond skill Fatal Flaw was not granting critical hit value as intended.
Items and Rewards
- Korthian accessories now include trinkets more often.
Korthia and the Maw
- Torghast's tormentors Algel the Visitor, Guard Shakorzeth, and Zul'gath the Drudge can now appear while Mort'regar's forces are attacking the Tremaculum.
- The weathered supply crate for the quest "Light, Camera, and Action!" no longer has a level requirement to open.
- The level requirement for collecting pet supplies for "Coast Guard" has been removed.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Horde players from skipping "The Battle for the Devastated Coast."
Party atmosphere in Azeroth! Thanks to the 17th anniversary of World of Warcraft, sure. But also because the Blizzard developers were able to fix a whole lot of bugs last night (Nov. 15, 2021). The hotfix package of November 16 revolves around the following improvements.
WoW hotfixes from 16.11.2021
- If you create a character for the class exam on an account with Shadowlands expansion, that character should now show up correctly on the tutorial airship.
- Fixed a bug where the Necrolord ability Death Chakram from Hunters was not generating focus and the ability's damage was not increasing on each skip.
- Hunters are now not required to carry a melee weapon to use Muzzle.
- Nadjia's Soul Bond ability Fatal F law now grants the correct critical strike chance.
- You can now find trinkets more often in Korthian Accessory.
- In the Maw, you can now encounter the following Torghast tormentors when the Mort'regar force attacks the Tremaculum: Algel, Sentinel Shakorzeth, and Zul'gath.
- The Weathered Supply Chest from the Light, Camera, and Action! quest no longer requires a minimum level to open.
- The pet supplies needed for The Coast is Clear quest no longer have a level requirement.
- Horde players should now be able to easily skip The Battle for the Devastated Coast in the Legion expansion.
Hotfixes are updates that are made server-side without the need to download new data. Some of the changes listed below will take effect as soon as Blizzard implements them, whereas others will only take effect after an announced realm restart. Please note that some issues cannot be fixed without a client-side patch.01:42
WoW: Legion German cinematic trailer
WoW: Official patch notes of the hotfixes for November 16, 2021
- Creating a class trial character on an account without the Shadowlands expansion will now correctly place the character on the tutorial airship.
- Fixed an issue where Death Chakram (Necrolord Ability) was not generating Focus or increasing damage per bounce.
- Muzzle no longer requires a melee weapon to be used.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Vile Taint (Talent) to slow enemies that are immune to slow effects.
- Fixed an issue where Fatal Flaw (Nadjia the Mistblade) was not appropriately granting Critical Strike.
Items and Rewards
- Korthian Accessory will now contain trinkets more often.
Korthia and the Maw
- The Tormentors of Torghast bosses Algel the Haunter, Sentinel Shakorzeth, and Zul'gath the Flayer can now appear when the forces of Mort'regar assault the Tremaculum.
- The Weathered Supply Crate for the quest "Light Camera Action" no longer has a level requirement to open.
- Removed the level requirement on collecting Pet Supplies for "The Coast is Clear.
- Fixed an issue where Horde players were unable to reliably skip "The Battle for Broken Shore."
Do you like buffed? Then you can support us as a buffed supporter so that we can continue to offer our content for free in the usual form without introducing a paywall.
Every amount, big or small, is valuable.
We thank you.Advertisement: Order World of Warcraft now on AmazonAlso read these interesting stories 0
WoW: Darkmoon Faire - how to make "good" into "betterThe Darkmoon Faire is great, but should be spruced up. We look at how to improve Silas Darkmoon's sinister WoW amusement park. 6
WoW: The most expensive pets in the game - from TCG to ingame storeHalf a million gold for a pet in WoW? Yes, that exists! Here, we introduce you to the ten most expensive pets! 9
WoW: If I could wish for a city in WoW, it would be ...A thought experiment: If you could wish for a city in WoW, what style would it be? The Hozen style? The Jinyu? The Vulpin? From Karsten Scholz
Karsten has been writing about his favorite hobby since 2009 - it all started back then as a rogue class spokesperson at buffed. Is something missing in the article? to the home page The links marked with * are affiliate links. Affiliate links are not ads, as we are independent in our research and selection of featured products. For product sales we receive a small commission, which we use to partially finance the free content of the website. 1