New day in the third season of WoW: Shadowlands, new hotfix package from Blizzard. And once again, the developers are primarily concerned with ensuring an improved balance in the new Mausoleum of the First raid and in the Mythic Plus dungeons. Or to put it another way: For the third time in a row, it hails mitigations on the bosses of the instance challenges.00:52
WoW: End of Eternity - Preview trailer for Mausoleum of the Firsts
Nerfs and fixes for Mausoleum 3.0
Like yesterday and the day before, today's hotfixes take a look at the tweaks for Mausoleum of the Firsts first.
- Several enemies can now detect stealth and invisibility.
- Constructor Xy'mox: Xy acolyte health has been reduced by 15% on all difficulties except Mythic.
- ConstructorXy'mox: Fixed a bug where interdimensional wormholes could disappear while Genesis Rings are active and Xy'mox has less than 30% health.
- Constructor Xy'mox: Challenge speed has been reduced by 15% on Normal and Heroic.
- ConstructorXy'mox: Improved the visual effect of gunship fire.
- Constructor Xy'mox: The effect of Hyperlight Spark Nova now has a smaller radius.
- Prototype Pantheon: Burden of Sin damage has been reduced by 25% on all difficulties except Mythic.
- Prototype Pantheon: You now have more time before the zone of Bastion Protection disappears when moving from one combat phase to the next.
- Prototype Pantheon: The Prototype Pantheon now pauses in place when Reconstruction begins. It will remain there until all members of the pantheon are defeated.
- Prototype Pantheon: The visual effect of the pinning weapons has been improved.
- Prototype Pantheon: Fixed an issue where the reconstruction could not be applied to a pantheon member.
- Prototype Pantheon: The Guardian Angel talent of Holy Priests now correctly reduces the cooldown of Protective Spirit when the spell is cast on Withering Seeds.
- Anduin: Boss health has been reduced by 5% on Heroic.
- Anduin: Unmerciful Winter 's damage reduced by 10% on Heroic and Normal.
- Anduin: Devilish Soul health reduced by 25% on Heroic and Normal.
- Anduin: Gloomy Reflections health reduced by 10% on Heroic and Normal.
- Anduin: Besmirched Barrier requires 10 percent less healing on Heroic.
- Anduin: Besmirched Barrier requires 20 percent less healing on Normal.
WoW: End of Eternity - German Release Trailer
Other highlight hotfixes from March 4, 2022
- Tazavesh - Zo'phex: Containment cell health has been reduced by 40 percent.
- Tazavesh- Zo'phex: Containment Cell periodic damage has been reduced by 50 percent.
- Tazavesh- The Menagerie: Alcruux health has been reduced by 40 percent.
- Tazavesh- The Menagerie: Achillite's health has been reduced by 20 percent.
- Tazavesh - The Menagerie: Venza's health has been reduced by 10 percent.
- Cosmic Gladiator's Resonator now deals 18 percent less damage and can no longer critically hit. Enemy resonators now have a visual indicator of their radius. Players standing within the radius will receive a corresponding debuff.
- Dailies and world quests in Zereth Mortis now have a higher chance of getting cipher equipment. Gold and anima are available less often.
WoW: End of Eternity - Blizzard's Survival Guide for Patch 9.2
WoW: Official Patch Notes for the March 4, 2022 Hotfixes
- Added additional safety measures to help the Traversing the Spheres achievement register correctly.
- Costumes for Pocopoc now correctly persist through Feign Death.
- Fixed an issue where Wildfire Bombs would not damage player totems or Explosive Orbs in Mythic+ dungeons if the totem or Explosive Orb was the primary target of the Wildfire Bomb.
- Each of the four original Covenant campaign questlines now reward a total of 20 additional Renown.
WoW Patch 9.2.5: What will change in the upcoming update? - Overview of changesWoW patch 9.2.5 is all about cross-faction gameplay and season 4, but aside from that, there are a lot of changes we have to introduce you to! 0
WoW Patch 9.2.5: New Enigma Arena without moving pillarsThe Enigma Arena from WoW Patch 9.2.5 will probably not have moving pillars after all - the concept doesn't seem to work again.
Dungeons and Raids
- Sepulcher of the First Ones
- Several enemies now detect stealth and invisibility.
- Skolex, the Insatiable Ravener
- Fixed an issue where Retch was not treated as an area of effect spell in regards to all defensive abilities.
- Artificer Xy'mox
- Health of Xy Acolytes reduced by 15% on Raid Finder, Normal, and Heroic difficulties.
- Resolved an issue where Interdimensional Wormholes could despawn while Genesis Rings were active when Xy'mox was below 30% health.
- Reduced the pacing of the encounter by 15% on Normal and Heroic difficulty.
- Improved the visual clarity of Gunship Barrage.
- Reduced the radius effect of Hyperlight Sparknova.
- Prototype Pantheon
- Burden of Sin damage reduced by 25% on all difficulties except Mythic.
- Added more time before Bastion's Ward dispel zones despawn upon transitioning between phases.
- The Prototype Pantheon now pause in their place when beginning Complete Reconstruction and will remain there until all members of the Pantheon are defeated.
- Improved the visual effect for Pinning Weapon.
- Fixed an issue where Complete Reconstruction could fail to apply to a Pantheon member.
- Holy Priest's Guardian Angel (Talent) will now correctly reduce the cooldown of Guardian Spirit when cast on the Withering Seeds.
- Anduin Wrynn
- Anduin's health reduced by 5% on Heroic difficulty.
- Remorseless Winter damage reduced by 10% on Normal and Heroic difficulty.
- Fiendish Soul health reduced by 25% on Normal and Heroic difficulty.
- Grim Reflection health reduced by 10% on Normal and Heroic difficulty.
- Befouled Barrier requires 10% less healing on Heroic difficulty.
- Befouled Barrier requires 20% less healing on Normal difficulty.
- Halls of Atonement
- Fixed an issue that caused the dungeon's Mythic+ rating to be doubled in certain situations.
- Tazavesh: Streets of Wonder
- Bazaar Strongarm no longer triggers affixes that occur on death (such as Bolstering).
- Theater of Pain
- Fixed an issue where dueling Gladiators in the Halls of Might could summon their Encrypted affix relics early.
- Halls of Atonement
- Tazavesh: So'leah's Gambit
- Updated the Tazavesh Portal Network portal in The Opulent Nexus to now transport players back to Stormheim on Heroic and Mythic+ difficulties.
- Tazavesh: Streets of Wonder
- Zo'phex the Sentinel
- Reduced the health of Containment Cell by 40%.
- Reduced the periodic damage of Containment Cell by 50%.
- The Grand Menagerie
- Alcruux health reduced by 40%.
- Achillite health reduced by 20%.
- Venza Goldfuse health reduced by 10%.
- Zo'phex the Sentinel
- Hellfire Citadel
- Fixed an issue that would cause the encounter to reset when engaged by 2 players on Mythic difficulty.
- Fixed an issue where The Heart of Ragnaros would not appear after defeating the encounter.
- Disabled the "back" option for the Pocopoc battle pet.
- Zereth Mortis daily and world quests now have a higher chance of awarding Cypher Equipment, and a proportionately lower chance of awarding gold or anima.
Items and Rewards
- The following changes have been made to the Cosmic Gladiator's Resonator trinket:
- Damage dealt reduced by 18% and can no longer critically strike.
- Hostile resonators now have a visual to indicate their radius more clearly.
- Characters within a hostile resonator will now have an indicator debuff applied.
- Fixed an issue that caused Pure-Air Sail Extensions to increase flying speed.
- Fluidic and Crystallic Spheroids now have cast time.
- Fixed an issue where Interrogator's Vicious Dirk was not dropping from Iska, Outrider of Ruin, High Reaver Damaris, and Reanimatrox Marzan in Zereth Mortis.