In the latest build of the PTR for patch 9.1 of WoW Shadowlands, a new Shadowlands world boss can be found. In keeping with the theme of Patch 9.1, this one is located in the Maw. It goes by the name of Mor'geth, Tormentor of the Damned, and has some nasty attacks up its sleeve. Unfortunately, it is not yet known where he will spawn or what kind of items he will drop. As soon as that is known, we will update this article. Below are Mor'geth's abilities from the Dungen Journal.
WoW: New World Boss "Mor'geth, Smiter of the Damned" is in the Maw (1) Source: buffed
- Stygian Fog - Staying within the Stygian Fog obstructs your vision and deals 2,276 Shadow damage every second.
- Bring Me an Iron Golem - The caster activates a Soul Prison, causing it to move to the center of the arena. Movement can be interrupted by bringing the prison to 1 health. When 1 Health is reached, the prison opens, releasing a Lost Soul. The soul returns to its starting position.
- Loose Soul
- Unleashed Sorrow - The free soul unleashes its pent-up sorrow against a random player character, dealing 2,276 Shadow damage.
- Unbearable Sorrow - The free soul charges forward, attempting to rid itself of its unbearable sorrow. Players in the free soul's path take 4,552 Shadow damage and are knocked back.
- Tormented Screams - Tormented Screams emanate from Soul Prisons and any Free Souls, dealing 9,104 Shadow damage to all players within 8 yards of the impact.
- (Tanks) Torment - The caster attacks the target, dealing physical damage and inflicting torment. Torment increases damage taken from further attacks with Torment by 50% for 30 seconds.
- (Lethal) Damnation - At 100 Energy, Mor'geth harnesses the power of the Maw and slowly spins while periodically firing Shadow Energy projectiles that deal 13,656 Shadow damage to all players hit.
Source/s: wowhead.com, Vanion.euSupport buffed - it'll only take a minute. Thank you!
All readers get free daily news, articles, guides, videos and podcasts on World of Warcraft, Pokémon Go and other favorite games. Up until now, we've funded this site through advertising and kept it as free of paid articles as possible, but since COVID-19, that's become increasingly difficult. Many companies are cutting or eliminating their advertising budgets for 2020. Budgets that we unfortunately have to rely on if we want to continue offering buffed for free in the future in the form we are used to.
For this reason, we are now turning to you. You can support us as buffed supporters so that we can continue to offer our content for free in the usual form without introducing a paywall or publishing misleading news. Every contribution, big or small, is valuable. Support buffed - it only takes a minute.Support now
We thank you in advance. Advertisement: Order World of Warcraft now on AmazonAlso read these interesting stories 0
WoW: Deep Wind Shot - PvP Brawl starting August 18WoW PvP Brawl: Starting on August 18, we'll be heading into a special variant of the Deepwind Gulch battleground. Here is the news! 0
WoW TBC Classic: SSC and/or TK? Warcraftlogs Poll on Phase 2 RaidsOn Warcraftlogs, you can currently have your say on exactly how the World First race will be rated in TBC Classic Phase 2. 3
WoW: No content drought after all? Hints for Patch 9.1.5 discoveredIs WoW facing a content drought in the coming months? Find from some dataminers raises hopes for patch 9.1.5. From Sebastian Glanzer
Absolute Blizzard fanboy. Haters gonna hate Anything missing from the article? to the homepage to the gallery The links marked with * are affiliate links. Affiliate links are not ads, as we are independent in our research and selection of featured products. For product sales we receive a small commission, with which we partially finance the free content of the website. 0