Update, March 10: Patch 9.0.5 is online for World of Warcraft! You can look forward to numerous balancing adjustments for all areas, the return of Valor Points, and the community mount Wandering Doom! Just before the last minute, Blizzard has once again adjusted the patch notes. We have updated the section in the original message accordingly and highlighted the new passages in color.
Update from March 06th: The German patch notes for WoW patch 9.0.5 are available. We have updated the message accordingly.
Original news from March 05:The release candidate is followed by the official announcement of the date! Patch 9.0.5 for World of Warcraft (buy now 14,99 € ) will be released on March 10, that is, with the upcoming ID change! This is what the Blizzard developers have revealed in the official US forum of WoW. Patch 9.0.5 is "only" an interim patch, but this will have some important innovations as well as changes in the bag. For example, the bravery points celebrate their comeback, with which we can upgrade Mythic Plus rewards, among other things. In addition, numerous comfort improvements, class changes and balancing adjustments are coming our way.
The official patch notes for 9.0.5 can be found below. We will update them as soon as the developers put the German patch notes online.
WoW: Patch 9.0.5 from March 10th - official patch notes
- Companions of the Covenant of the KyriansThe health of Kyrian Phalanxes has been increased by 16%.Developer comment: Compared to the Kyrian Halberdier, the Phalanx still feels a bit weak. We are increasing her health to allow her to take on the tanking role for players until they have unlocked all of her companions.Companions of the Necrolords PactFixed a bug where Bonesmith Heirmir's Serrated Shoulder Blades was not returning damage to enemies. Reworked Plague Song from Plague Singers of Maldraxxus - the ability now deals damage to enemy ranged fighters every turn.The effectiveness of Rencissa the Dynamo's spells has been increased by 40%.The effectiveness of Monteur Xertora's spells has been increased by 10%.The effectiveness of Rasselbeutel's spells has been increased by 20%.Developer's Note: We have fixed a few issues that caused some companions of the Necrolord Pact to not deal damage reliably. In addition, several companions have received improvements to better serve their purpose.Companions of the Necrolord PactThe effectiveness of Qadarin's spells has been increased by 24%.Nunwing's damage reduction will now apply to enemies as intended.Yira'lya's health has been increased by 16% and the effectiveness of her spells has been increased by 50%.Dawnblade's health has been increased by 20% and the effectiveness of her spells has been increased by 25%.Lloth'wellyn's health has been increased by 33% and the damage of his abilities has been increased by 25%.Developer Commentary:Some Nightfae Pact companions weren't taking their intended roles to the extent we had envisioned, so we've improved many of their abilities and made a few of the companions more resilient.Venthyr Pact CompanionsThe attack damage of Nightblades of the Venthyr has been increased by 25%.Developer Commentary:In general, we're pretty happy with the changes to the Venthyr in patch 9.0.2, but we still wanted to give players who like to rely on Nightblades a little help.
- Undead capes now look as battered as their wearers. Your character customization settings now affect the appearance of your cape for undead characters.
- The visual effects of Ashen Consecration (Paladin, Venthyr), Monstrous Limb (Death Knights, Necrolords), Swarming Mist (Death Knights, Venthyr), Right of Death (Death Knights, Night Fae), Wild Spirits (Hunters), and the 'Fiery Fury' (Hunters) have been improved.Savage Spirits' (Hunter, Night Fae), 'Resonating Arrow' (Hunter, Kyrian), and 'Ancestral Aftershock' (Warrior, Night Fae) are now less intrusive to allied players when cast in dungeons or raids. These changes are still being worked on and some of them are not yet final.Many abilities now more reliably avoid enemies that are engaged in combat but not in combat with the player character (e.g. Convocation of Spirits, Star Rain, Chain Harvest, Devil Bombardment, Divine Chime).DEATH KNIGHTFrostFixed a bug where the Merciless Charge talent was consuming the effect of Spell Reflection.UnholyFixed a bug where the Unholy Pact talent was sometimes not hitting large raid bosses.Pact AbilitiesIncreased the damage of the Kyrian ability Shackles of the Unworthy by 15% and increased the debuff effect for damage reduction to 8% (previously 5%).The Necrolord ability Monstrous Limb now deals damage as intended and draws enemies in while the Death Knight is affected by a loss of control effect.The Necrolord ability Monstrous Limb now no longer draws in stealthed enemies.The debuff effect for damage reduction and the strength bonus of the Night Fae ability Right of Death have been increased to 2% per stack (previously 1%). Now stacks up to 4 times (previously 8 times).DAEMON HUNTERSDESTRUCTIONThe damage of the talent Unleashed Chaos has been increased to 500% (previously 300%).Pact AbilitiesThe damage of the Kyrian ability Elysian Decree has been reduced by 10% for Vengeful Demon Hunter.Necrolord ability 'Feed the Flame' has been reworked - your damage dealing abilities have a chance to summon a demon from the Theater of Pain for 25 sec. Cast Gleve deals lethal damage to the demon, whereupon it explodes upon death, damaging nearby enemies and healing you for 30% of your maximum health. The explosion deals reduced damage starting at target 6.The damage of the Night Fae ability The Hunt has been reduced by 10% for Vengeful Demon Hunters.The damage of the Venthy ability Sinful Brand has been reduced by 10% for Vengeful Demon Hunters.MediaThe base damage of the Kyrian Medium Repeated Decree is now 15% (previously 25%).Devil's Defender now affects Demonic Devastation for Vengeful Demon Hunters (previously Flaming Brand). Demonic Parole no longer puts creatures into combat when Incarcerate ends.DRUIDE Balance The Wrath of Elune talent now deals damage even when the druid is in cat or bear form. RestorationThe regular healing of Rejuvenation has been increased by 12%.The healing of Wild Growth has been increased by 7%.Pact AbilitiesThe damage and healing of the necrolord ability Adaptive Swarm has been increased by 25% and it now increases the effectiveness of your regular effects by 25% (previously 20%). For Balance Druids, it now increases the effectiveness of your regular effects by 35%MediaThe Venthyr Medium Endless Thirst now increases your critical strike chance by 0.8% per stack at Rank 1 (previously 0.5%).HUNTERSFixed a bug where Hunters could bypass the debuff effect of Saturation when using Primal Rage.Fixed a bug where Play Dead would cancel when opening the map or using an emote.Beast MasteryThe damage of the talent Spitting Cobra has been increased by 260%.MarksmanshipFixed a bug where the Skilled Shot effect would sometimes not apply when the Salvo talent was used immediately after the Aimed Shot spell that benefited from Skilled Shot.SurvivalFixed a bug where the Steel Trap talent could be used when Aspect of the Turtle was active.Pact AbilitiesFixed a bug where the Kyrian ability Resonating Arrow was sometimes not cast behind the character.Increased the damage of the Necrolord ability Death Shakram by 15%.Increased the duration of the Venthy ability Shin Shot to 18 sec (previously 14 sec) and removed the focus cost (previously 10 focus). Mark of the Shinder now additionally increases the damage of your next use of Lethal Shot by 25%.MediaFixed a bug where the effect of Mark of the Sharpshooter would sometimes be removed when another player used Mark of the Hunter.Fixed a bug where Brutal Projectiles would sometimes end prematurely.MAGIC Pact AbilitiesThe damage of the Kyrian ability Radiant Spark has been increased by 20%.The duration of the Necrolord ability Deathborn has been increased to 25 sec (previously 20 sec) and the buff has been increased.Venthy ability Mirror of Agony Arcane: Now grants a stack of Free Spells when a mirror is consumed (previously mana).Fire: The cooldown reduction of Fire Strike has been increased to 6 sec (previously 4 sec).MIST Casting Revive now costs 3.8% of mana (previously 4.1%).Renewing Mist now costs 1.8% of mana (previously 2.2%).WindrunnerXuen, White Tiger is now vulnerable to the control loss effects of Hibernate, Transform, and Fear.Touch of Death now benefits from Mastery: Combo Strikes.Fixed a bug where casting Storm, Earth, and Fire would sometimes disrupt the stealth of nearby enemies.Fixed a bug where Xuen, the White Tiger could target stealthed enemies.Fixed a bug where Tiger Claw would grant an additional stack of Mark of the Crane when Storm, Earth, and Fire was active.Fixed a bug where the maximum stack count of Mark of the Crane could be permanently maintained when fighting a single target.Fixed a bug where Storm, Earth, and Fire Spirits could sometimes not use the abilities Fury Fists, Rising Sun Kick, and the talent Whirling Dragon Strike.Fixed a bug where Storm, Earth, and Fire Spirits could continue to channel Fury Fists after the Monk had finished channeling.Fixed a bug where Whirling Crane Kick's damage was not being increased by Mark of the Crane as intended when targets died with the mark active.Pact AbilitiesFixed a bug where the night fae ability Faeline Stomp did not deal damage when used to start combat.Fallen Order (Venthyr) Tiger and Ox Adept stats have been increased by 20%.PALADINHolyThe mana cost of Holy Shock has been increased to 16% (previously 14%).ProtectionA visual effect is now displayed for the healing of Relentless Defender.Pact AbilitiesThe Necrolord ability Hammer of the Vanquisher now generates 1 Holy Power when used.MediaThere is now a longer delay between hits from the additional spells of the Kyrian Medium, Ringing Clarity. Additionally, Divine Chime triggered uses of Judgement will no longer reduce damage by 25% in PvP. Judgement triggered by Ringing Clarity now does 33% less damage in PvP.Virtuous Command no longer plays an attack animation when triggered.Fixed a bug where the damage of the additional use of Templar's Judgment by Templar's Vindication did not scale with the original Templar's Judgment.PRIESTERDisciplineThe Spirit Shroud talent now absorbs 80% of healing done (previously 100%). The absorption limit is now based on the caster's spell power rather than maximum health.Holy'God's Hymn' now increases healing received by 4% for 15 sec (previously 8 sec). Stackable up to 5 times (was previously not stackable).Shadow 'Mastery: Shadowweave' now no longer benefits from effects that increase damage multiple times.Shadowy Appearances now no longer interrupts the target's stealth when the ability does no damage.Pact AbilitiesThe Guardian Fairy of the Night Fairy ability now grants 20% damage reduction (previously 10%) and the Wrathful Fairy now automatically targets the nearest enemy if an ally was targeted when casting Faerie Guardian.Angry Faeries of the Night Faerie ability Faerie Warden now grants resources to the casting Priest as intended when multiple Angry Faeries are active on the target.The Venthy ability Mind Games now no longer reverses the damage or healing of this ability when the spell is reflected.MediaFae Guardians of the Night Fae ability now leave a copy of their bonus at 80% effectiveness (previously 60%) and can no longer be stacked with Fae for double the bonus.SURKEMAnathemaLevel 56: New passive ability: 'Cut to Pieces' - 'Poisoning' increases the duration of your 'Chop' by up to 3 sec per combo point spent.Poisoning Wounds now restores 8 Energy (previously 7). Removed Chop (Rank 2).Fixed a bug where the talent Blood Red Storm was not triggering the effect of the talent Fervor.Fixed a bug where the talent "Poison Bomb" could damage targets of "Headbutt" without canceling the loss of control effect. Fixed a bug where the buff from Poison would not retain up to 30% of its duration when the effect was renewed. DeceptionFixed a bug where the Concentration talent would not trigger on rare occasions when transitioning into Stealth mode.Pact AbilitiesFixed a bug where the Kyrian ability Resounding Blame would trigger the Find Weakness effect for Rogue specializations other than Deception when cast from Stealth.The initial damage of the Necrolord ability Serrated Bone Spike has been increased by 300%, and the ability now grants 1 combo point plus 1 more per active debuff of the ability when used.The effect of the Necrolord ability Serrated Bone Spike is now removed when the target leaves combat. In addition, the charge is no longer refunded and the debuff effect is no longer removed when the target is fully healed.Fixed a bug where the initial damage of the Necrolord ability Serrated Bone Sting could not critically hit.Fixed a bug where the bleed effect of the Necrolord ability Serrated Bone Spike did not count towards the damage bonus of the Damnation Blade legendary effect for Poison.The damage of the Necrolord ability Serrated Bone Spike is now increased by Assassin's Mastery: Skillful Assassin as intended. Fixed a bug where critical hits with the initial damage of the Necrolord ability Serrated Bone Spike through Seal Fate did not generate an additional combo point. Outlaw Rogue's Broadside talent now causes the Night Fae ability Sepsis to generate an additional combo point, as intended.The energy cost of the Venthyr ability Flagellation (Venthyr) has been removed (previously cost 20 energy) and the duration has been reduced to 12 sec (previously 20 sec). The tempo is now granted immediately and there is no longer a second activation. Scourge's initial damage has been increased by 270% and the additional damage from combo points spent has been increased by 160%. Scourge now deals 1 damage when used (up from 3).MediaThe Venthyrmedium Whip Scars now whips an additional 4 times (up from 2). This allows rogues to start with 5% speed when activated.Fixed a bug that removed buffs from Chance Calculation when a combat buff from Fate Cube expired.SHAMANEThe damage of Chain Lightning Bolt has been increased by 35%.Lightning Bolt Shield damage increased by 415%.ElementalEarth Shock damage increased by 30%.Earthquake damage increased by 70%.Lava Jet damage increased by 35%.Lava Eruption damage reduced by 10%.ReinforcementLava Whip damage increased by 40%.Storm Keeper talent now increases Chain Lightning Bolt damage by 300% (previously 2 uses of Lightning Bolt increased by 150%).Stormbringer is now triggered by the Ice Blast and Shatter talents as intended.Fixed a bug where the talents Stormkeeper and Weapon of Maelstrom simultaneously increased the damage of Chain Lightning Strike.RestorationReduced the damage of Lava Eruption by 10%.Fixed a bug where the Totem of the Earthen Wall talent could absorb more damage than intended when an area-of-effect damage spell hit multiple allies.Pact AbilitiesThe damage and healing of the Kyrian ability Vespertotem (Kyrian) has been increased by 25%.Night Faerie ability Faetransfusion damage increased by 25%, damage conversion healing increased to 60% (previously 40%), and healing radius increased to 20 yards (previously 12 yards).Lightning Bolt now deals 150% damage (previously 100%) through the effect of the Necrolord ability Primeval Wave for Reinforcement Shamans.Fixed a bug that prevented the Necrolord ability Primal Wave from targeting allies with Mercenary Mode active.The damage and healing of the Venthy ability Chain Harvest has been increased by 15% for Elemental and Restoration Shamans.The Venthy ability Chain Harvest is now highlighted in the action bar when players can cast it as a spontaneous spell through Weapon of Maelstrom.WITCH MASTER Curse of Languages now lasts 1 min. (previously 30 sec.) and 20 sec. in PvP (previously 12 sec.).Affliction Baleful Euphoria no longer interrupts the target's stealth when the ability does not deal damage. Ominous Euphoria now no longer wastes a Soul Shard if there are no targets in view when the spell completes. Seed of Corruption now deals damage and inflicts Corruption on enemies as intended if the Warlock is affected by a loss of control effect at the time of the blast.DemonologySummoned Dread Stalkers, Demonic Tyrants, Sinister Abominations, Nether Portal Demons, and Grimoire: Devil's Watch now obey primary orders for pets.The attack power of summoned Dread Stalkers and the damage of Dread Bite and Dread Whip have been increased by 10%.Destruction Mastery: Chaotic Energies now increases the damage of Corruption as intended.Covenant AbilitiesThe Scourging Obolus Kyrian ability now requires the Warlock to be facing the target.The damage bonus from the target's lack of health of the Necrolord ability Decimation Bolt has been increased from 60% to 100%.The damage of the Venthyric ability Impending Catastrophe on the path to the target has been increased by 10% and the blast damage has been increased by 15%.The Venthyric ability Impending Catastrophe no longer deals damage to totems on the path to the target.WARRIORFixed a bug where Intervene could be applied to targets affected by Whirlwind.FurorFixed a bug where the buff from Whirlwind was not applied to the Warrior if the ability was cast while Storm Attack was being used.ProtectionIncreased the damage of all abilities by 10%. Thunderclap's damage has been increased by an additional 10%.Pact AbilitiesThe Necrolord ability Banner of the Conqueror has been revised - Raise the Banner of the Conqueror, granting you and your 2 closest allies 400 Mastery and 30% increased movement speed, as well as preventing movement speed from being reduced below 100%. Cooldown is now 2 min (previously 3 min), duration is now 15 sec (previously 20 sec), and rage generation is now 4 rage per sec for Weapon and Protection Warriors, and 6 rage per sec for Fury Warriors.MediaThe Necrolord Medium Veteran's Renown no longer causes Banner of the Conqueror to grant stacks of Glory.
- NecrolordsPact Ability 'Fleshforming' has been revised - Over the course of 3 sec (previously 4 sec), form a shield of flesh and bone that absorbs damage equal to 40% of your maximum health for 2 min. While channeling, your damage taken is reduced by 20%. Passive Effect - When you move near an enemy's corpse, their essence is devoured to reduce the cooldown of Fleshforming by 1 sec.The slime creatures in the Plaguefall dungeon now grant their buff effects when their corpses are devoured by the passive effect of Fleshforming (previously granted when Fleshforming was cast on their corpses).Soulbond Volatile Solvent (Plague Inventor Marileth) now triggers when the passive effect of Fleshforming devours a corpse's essence (previously granted when using Fleshforming).Inventive Fleshforming (Bonesmith Heirmir) has been revised - When the passive effect of Fleshforming devours a corpse, the cooldown of Fleshforming is reduced by an additional 1 sec. Animal Rider: Radiant Current - House of Rituals Skeleton Command now summons a skeleton when the passive effect of Fleshforming consumes a corpse. This effect has a cooldown of 5 sec.Night FaeGhosts in the Queen's Conservatory can't wait to return to life and will now automatically grant players their reward without being spoken to.SoulbondsFixed a bug where player characters would sometimes die despite Traumweber's Capsuleer ability if the killing blow did much more damage than needed for a killing blow.VenthyrThe GluthofPermanent FeedbackGuests with whom you have achieved Best Friend status will now give you persistent feedback.With persistent feedback, all characters on your account will be able to invite these guests to the Gluthof in the future without having to complete the feedback quests again.Temel in Fall of Man now sells an account-specific book when you have achieved Honorable reputation at the Gluthof. This book will teach your Grave Butler how to complete the Purge and Replenish quests after the Ember Court.Once one-time reputation items are learned from Temel and Lady Ilinca, they will no longer be displayed.Players no longer need to travel to the Bastion and Maldraxxus to obtain items for Dromanin Aliothe's Feedback.SoulbondsFixed a bug that allowed General Draven's Service in Stone ability to be parried.
DUNGEONS AND RAIDS
- Castle NathriaWith the closure of the Alliance Hall of Fame, cross-realm raids will become available for Castle Nathria on Mythic difficulty starting with each region's next raid cycle. The Council of Blood The effect of Wrath of the Castellan has been reduced by 15% on Heroic and Mythic difficulty. Veteran Stone Guard health has been reduced by 10% on Mythic difficulty. Melee damage of Stoneguard Veterans has been reduced by 10% on all difficulty levels. Stoneguard Veterans now cast Sin Touched Blade less frequently on all difficulties. Dancing Fever damage has been reduced by 10%. Dancing Fools' health has been reduced by 10% on all difficulties. Soul Spikes damage reduced by 5% on all difficulties. Halls of AtonementFaithful Stoneborn now persist for 45 sec when beguiled by a Venthyr Pact member (previously 30 sec).Faithful Stoneborn damage is now reduced by 50% when beguiled and the duration of Blessing of the Stoneborn has been increased to 45 sec (previously 30 sec).Bloody DepthsAnima Cages now persist for 1 min after activation (previously 45 sec). While active, players will receive the Gift of Fall effect each time a nearby enemy is killed (previously certain enemy types). Duration increased to 75 sec (previously 60 sec).One of the anima cages has been placed further away from a patrolling chamber guard.
- The Theatre of Pain The Necrolord's Chosen pact bonus now has a duration of 6 mins (previously 5 mins). An Affront of the Challenger Xira the Deceitful has been disabled on Mythic difficulty and removed from the dungeon compendium. Mythic Keystone DungeonsThe formula for determining the level of the first Mythic Keystone players receive each week has been adjusted.Previously, players received a Keystone that was one level below their highest completed level so far in Season 1. After this change, if you complete a mythic keystone dungeon within the time limit, the following week's Grand Treasury will contain a keystone of the same level. Example: If your highest completion in week 1 was a level 15 mythic keystone completed within the time limit, you will receive another level 15 keystone from the Grand Treasury at the start of week 2. However, if you do not complete this level 15 keystone within the time limit in week 2 and do not complete any other level 15 (or higher) mythic keystone dungeons this week, you will receive a level 14 keystone from the Great Treasury at the start of week 3. PlaguefallDomina PoisonbladeBrute Assassins no longer trigger the Necrotic affix.The Bloody DepthsGeneral Kaal's GauntletStonewall Gargons no longer trigger the Necrotic affix.
ITEMS AND REWARDS
- The community-selected mount Wandering Primal is now available!Gear from Mythic Keystone Dungeons can now be upgraded with the new currency Valor Points, which can be earned by completing Mythic Keystone Dungeons and through Covenant Callings. The weekly limit of Bravery Points that can be earned is 5,000 for the first week and then increases by 750 points per week. Characters will be able to accumulate a maximum of 1,500 Valor Points at a time. Equipment captured before the patch cannot be upgraded.Item Level 200: Initial level of item upgrade.Item Level 207: Requires the Keystone Explorer achievement - Earned by completing all eight Shadowlands dungeons within the time limit on Mythic 5 or higher.Item Level 213: Requires the achievement "Keystone Conqueror of Shadowlands" - Earned by completing all Shadowlands dungeons within the time limit at Mythic 10 or higher.Item Level 220: Requires the achievement "Keystone Master of Shadowlands" - Earned by completing all Shadowlands dungeons within the time limit at Mythic 15 or higher.When completing a mythic keystone dungeon after the time limit expires, you will now receive a second item. The item level of the second item is slightly lower (e.g., completing a Mythic 7 keystone dungeon after the time limit expires will give the party one item at level 200 and one at level 197).The requirements for raid loot from the Great Treasury are now 3/6/9 raid bosses (previously 3/7/10).Potency media will now drop in Castle Nathria.Once you reach 40 fame on your pact, you will now receive 1,500 gold for the weekly quest that requires you to collect 1,000 anima.Once you have saved the maximum amount of souls for your pact, you will now receive 500 anima for the weekly quests to save souls from the maw.Rhinestone-studded sunglasses can now be used for transmogrification and will show up in your collection once you find them.Vendor prices for items below item level 75 have been adjusted.The Lightless Power weapon enchantment no longer targets enemies that are out of combat or affected by loss of control effects.The Hunger of the Pack trinket now grants a fixed amount of speed instead of increasing movement speed by a percentage.The Barrier Generator toy can no longer be used in PvP instances.
RUNE CARVING OF LEGENDARY ITEMS
- DEATH KNIGHTBlood 'Phobic Pheromones' now grants 10% speed (previously 8%) while in your Death and Decay.'Blood Red Rune Weapon' now causes 'Dancing Rune Weapon' to generate 5 charges of Bone Shield, and reduces the cooldown of 'Dancing Rune Weapon' by 5 sec (previously 3 sec). 'Vampiraura' now increases the duration of 'Vampire Blood' by 3 sec and grants 5% life steal during the duration.Blood Shadow Reign now grants an additional 45 Runic Power when using Vampire Blood.UnholyThe explosion damage of Reanimated Shuffler has been increased by 5%, and the explosion now triggers approximately every 1.75 minutes (previously every 1.5 min.).DAEMONJONES.).DAEMON HUNTERSThe duration of the buff of Devil's Bombardment has been increased to 40 sec (previously 30 sec) and the trigger chance has been increased by 5%.The trigger chance of Darkvision Medallion has been increased to 40% (previously 20%). In addition, the Irascibility cost of Eye Beam or Demonic Desolation is now also refunded.DesolationRegular damage of Burning Wound has been increased by 100% and the damage bonus to Firebrand Aura has been increased to 65% (previously 50%).Vengeance's Eye Beam of the ally summoned by Collective Torment now always deals critical hits. Spirit of Dark Flame now increases the damage of Blazing Brand by 20% (previously 15%).DRUIDEWildness'Cat's Eye Curiosity now restores 30% Energy (previously 25%). Band of Fury now reduces the cooldown of Berserk by 0.3 sec per ability that generates combo points (previously 0.2 sec). While Berserk is active, abilities that generate combo points now deal 150% of their damage to the target as bleed damage (previously 100%). GuardianThe description of Legacy of the Sleeper now indicates that the druid is immune to loss of control effects while Berserk is active.RestorationLush Infusion now extends the duration of your regular healing effects on the target of Rapid Heal by 10 sec (previously 8 sec).HUNTER's Animal DominationAlpha Command now has a 30% chance to trigger (previously 20%).Rylak Hunter's Piercing Fangs' critical damage increased to 35% (previously 20%).Flame Stoker's Cobra Sting now has a 50% chance to trigger (previously 25%).Qa'pla, War Command of the Eredar now completes the cooldown of Kill Command (previously reduced cooldown by 5 sec) and has an additional passive effect - Spiked Arrow deals 10% more damage.Marksmanship Rapid Fire now causes Rapid Fire to deal 35% more damage (previously 25%). Eagle Claw Marksmanship now additionally increases the duration of Full Strike by 3 sec. and now reduces all focus costs by 25% (previously 50%). Deception of the Serpent Stalker no longer triggers the Night Fae ability Wild Spirits twice.SurvivalThe damage of Latent Poison Injectors has been increased by 15%.MAGIER's Mastery of Disciplines increases critical strike damage by 20% (previously 15%).Enhanced Potential now triggers 2 times per minute (previously 1.66 times per minute).ArcaneThe damage per stack of Arcane Harmony has been increased to 8% (previously 7%) and the effect now stacks up to 18 times (previously 15 times).Fire Molten Skyfall now drops a meteor after 18 uses of Fireball or Pyroblast (previously after 25).Blessing of the Sun King now requires you to use Combat Heat 8 times (previously 12) to grant you Incinerate for 6 seconds (previously 5 seconds).Frost 'Cold Front' now drops a Frozen Orb after 30 uses of Frostbolt or Hail (previously after 60). 'Icy Winds' now triggers Icy Fingers every 2 sec (previously every 3 sec).MÖNCH 'Shaohao's Might' now causes Tiger Claw to have a 40% chance (previously 10%) to deal 300% of normal damage (previously 250%) and reduce the remaining cooldown of your brews by an additional 2 sec (previously 1 sec).BrewmasterMighty Brew now causes Celestial Brew to increase your armor by 50% (previously 25%) for 8 sec (previously 7 sec) and Purifying Brew has a 35% chance to not consume a charge (previously 25%).MistcasterThe healing bonus and mana cost reduction of Clouded Focus has been increased to 20% (previously 15%).Windrunner'Xuen's Battle Armor now increases critical strike chance by 50% (previously 30%) and reduces the cooldown of Fury Fists by 5 sec. (previously 2.5 sec.).PALADIN's Momentum of the Frontline Fighter now increases Holy damage dealt by 4% (previously 3%) for 10 sec. (previously 8 sec.).The duration of the buff effects of Dusk and Dawn has been increased to 12 sec. (previously 8 sec) and the damage reduction of Blessing of the Evening has been increased to 4% (previously 3%).Holy's Inflorescence of the Sunwell now increases the effects of Light Infusion by 30% (previously 20%).The duration of the buff from Shadowbreaker, Sunrise has been increased to 8 sec (previously 6 sec).The healing bonus to Light of the Martyr from Maraad's Last Breath no longer increases self-inflicted damage. Additionally, Maraad's Last Breath now causes all self-inflicted damage from Light of the Martyr to be taken over the course of 5 sec.Refuge of the Tireless Defender revised - When Tireless Defender saves you from death, you restore an additional 40% health. If Tireless Defender expires without saving you from death, its remaining cooldown is reduced by 40% (previously reduced by 60 sec).Fixed a bug with Tireless Defender's Refuge that caused Tireless Defender's cooldown to trigger when a nearby Protection Paladin used the ability.Fixed a bug where the effect of Judgement of the Magistrate was consumed when Word of Glory was cast for free by Radiant Light.RetributionThe damage of Last Judgement has been increased by 15%.Magistrate's Judgement now grants the designated amount of stacks of Crusade when Holy Power is consumed while the effect is active.PRIESTThe healing of Cauterizing Shadows has been increased by 36% and can now critically hit.DisciplineCauterizing Shadows now works in conjunction with Mastery: Mercy.Kiss of Death now reduces the cooldown of Shadow Word: Death by 12 sec (previously 8 sec).Holy Divine Image now casts Searing Light when Shadow Word: Pain or the Venthy ability Mind Games are used, and casts Holy Nova when the Necrolord ability Unholy Nova is used. If the Priest is under Loss of Control effects while Divine Image is active, the Image will now additionally cast healing spells on single targets with low health nearby.The cooldown for Divine Image mimicking spells has been removed (for example, 2 uses of Searing Light will now trigger if Shadow Word: Death is slotted after Holy Fire).Increased the duration of the buff to Lightning Concentration to 20 sec (previously 15 sec). Thoughtful Pondering is now removed at the start of Arena matches.Shadow Smiting Psalm now generates up to 30 Madness (previously 20) and now works in conjunction with the Death and Madness talent. Painbreaking Psalm now generates insanity when Shadow Word: Death kills the target. Shadow Flame Rift damage increased by 40%.Rogue's Mark of the Master Assassin now only affects the critical strike chance of Rogue's automatic attacks and abilities.Tiny Poisoned Blade now causes Treacherous Blade to deal 500% increased damage (previously 350%).Essence of Blood Tooth damage increased by 30%.Assassinate Doom Blade now deals an additional 45% bleed damage (previously 30%). Fixed a bug where the bleed effect of Damnation Blade was affected by armor. Dawnwalker's Emergency will now reduce the cooldown of Vendetta per 30 Energy spent (previously per 50 Energy spent).Lawlessness 'Arglist's Talisman' now increases your damage dealt by up to 15% (previously 10%) and lasts up to 12 sec (previously 10 sec). 'Greenskin's Rods' now increases the damage of your next use of Pistol Shot by 300% (previously 200%).Hidden Blunderbuss now has a chance for your next use of Pistol Shot to fire an additional 3 times (previously 2 times).Deception 'The Corrupted' now causes your Assassination to deal 50% increased damage (previously 30%). Deadly Shadows now increases all damage dealt by 20% for 15 sec (previously 12 sec).SHAMANE elemental Echoes of Great Shattering now causes Earthquake to deal 120% additional damage (previously 175%).Frost Witch Legacy buff now causes Storm Strike to deal 30% increased damage (previously 15%).The buff from Winds of Fate now lasts beyond death.RestorationJonat's Nature Focus now increases the healing of the next use of Chain Heal by 20% (previously 10%).Spiritwalker's Tide Totem now reduces the mana cost of Wave of Healing and Chain Heal by 40% (previously 25%).WITCHMASTERBreakThe duration of Vicious Rage has been increased to 10 sec. The duration of Wrath of Consumption has been increased to 30 sec (vs. 20 sec) and the bonus to regular damage has been increased to 6% (vs. 5%).Wrath of Consumption now increases the regular damage of the Kyrian ability Scourging Obolus as intended.DemonologyIncreased the duration of the tempo boost effect of Implosive Potential to 12 sec (previously 8 sec).Burning Core of Spider Menace now increases the damage of Demon Bolt by 15% per stack (previously 8% per stack).Grim Inquisitor's Shout of Terror bonus increased to 4% per stack (previously 3% per stack).DestructionThe duration of Madness of Azj'Aqir has been increased to 4 sec (previously 3 sec).Embers of Diabolic Garb now generates 6 Soul Shard Fragments when Incinerate scores a critical hit, as intended.WARRIORWeaponsThe chance for Enduring Strike to trigger the Colossal Smash effect has been increased to 25% (previously 15%) and the duration has been increased to 6 sec. Battlelord is now triggered by Overpower (previously Shatter) and now reduces the rage cost of the next use of Deadly Strike by 15 rage (previously 12).The damage bonus to Deadly Strike from Exploiter has been increased to 50% (previously 25%) and the damage bonus to Venthyr Warriors has been increased to 36% (previously 18%).FurorThe duration of Cadence of Fujieda has been increased to 12 sec. The duration of Will of the Berserker has been increased to 12 sec (previously 8 sec).Daredevil Defense can now be triggered by all Rampage hits (previously only Rampage critical hits) and now reduces the remaining cooldown of Rampage and Raging Regeneration by 1 sec (previously 3 sec).Protection Revanche has been revised: 'Assault' and 'Intervene' now grant Shield Block, 'Vengeance!" and 20 Rage for 4 sec.Unyielding Will now also grants an additional charge to Shield Wall.Seismic Reverberation's damage has been increased to 75% (previously 40%).
- BattlegroundsThe Horde flag in Warsong Gulch and Twin Peaks has been increased to match the Alliance flag.In Warsong Gulch, Twin Peaks, and Eye of the Storm, Focused Assault and Brutal Assault now increase damage taken by 10% per stack and decrease healing received by 5% per stack.Side Conquest Point flags now appear 14 sec. The central flag will now appear 18 seconds after the start of the battleground (previously it would appear immediately after the start).Fixed a bug where battleground flags could not be used on the Thousand Winter and Ashran battlegrounds.Battle Frenzy, Heroism, Time Bend, Primal Fury, and all tempo-increasing drums can now no longer be used during the preparation phase of Battlegrounds. Brooding Shore has been temporarily removed from the rated battleground rotation while we investigate a bug related to the starting area. Player characters who have not yet reached max level will now receive 30% less honor from Battlegrounds. This change does not affect how much experience the battlegrounds grant. The scoring system has been adjusted to increase 2vs2 scores compared to the other divisions. This change will gradually take effect throughout the rest of the season and will remain in place next season. AshranThe maximum number of players per faction is now 35 (previously 30).The starting buff is now 175 (previously 150).In order for both factions to have easier access to Star Root Tubers and Song Flowers, these two goodies will now appear in both the Gloomy Woods and Root Farm.The artifact fragments required to summon Kronus and Fangraal have been reduced to 1,500 (previously 3,000).Horde and Alliance tower mages are now worth 30 reinforcements when killed (previously 50).Horde and Alliance Tower Mage spells have been adjusted.Rylai Jammerthal - Alliance Tower Mage Winds of Northrend now deals frost damage to the target equal to 15% of their maximum health.Frostbolt now deals Frost damage equal to 8% of the target's maximum health. Frostbolt Volley now deals Frost damage equal to 15% of the target's maximum health.Can no longer cast Mass Transformation.Jeron Funkendrift - Tower Mage of the HordeFireball now deals Fire damage equal to 8% of the target's maximum health. Burn Nova now deals Fire damage equal to 15% of the target's maximum health. Ignite now deals Fire damage equal to 1% of the target's maximum health.Living Bomb's initial spell now deals fire damage equal to 5% of the target's maximum health.Living Bomb's explosion now deals fire damage equal to 15% of the target's maximum health. Living Bomb no longer deals knockback when it explodes. Summoned Lavazorn's Magma Strike now deals fire damage equal to 5% of the target's maximum health.Isle of ConquestThe health of Glaive Slings has been increased by 40%.The health of Alliance and Horde commanders has been increased by 50%.The health of Devastators has been increased by 25%.The health of Catapults has been increased by 100%.The siege damage required to breach fortress walls has been increased by 20%.Thousand WinterThe Shattered Temple and Sunken Ring Workshops are now under attacker control at the start of battle.The health of the Thousand Winter Wall, Thousand Winter Fortress Wall, and Thousand Winter Fortress Gate has been reduced by 20%.Destroying towers now reduces match time by 8 min (previously 5 min).Siege Engines' 'Full Steam Ahead!' ability now deals damage equal to 20-35% of a player's health (previously 30-45%).Devastators' 'Hurl Boulders' ability now deals damage equal to 20-25% of a player's health (previously 36%).Devastators now deal siege damage more reliably when hitting fortress walls and towers.After 5 mins, all players with no rank on the battlefield (including players who join later) gain the rank of Ensign.ClassesThe visual effects of Ashen Consecration (Venthyr Paladin), Spear of Bastion (Kyrian Warrior), Resonating Arrow (Kyrian Hunter), and Wild Spirits (Night Fae Hunter) are now easier to distinguish when cast by opposing players.DEATH KNIGHTSStun has been removed when casting Rank 1 of Dead Raise with Temporal Ghoul in PvP.The saturation effect of Rune of Sanguination is now removed when entering PvP instances.DAEMON HUNTERSVENGEANCEFixed a bug where reapplying the PvP talent Illidan's Grasp would not fling the target away.DRUIDESThe Night Fae ability Convocation of Spirits from Guardian and Restoration Druids will no longer cast Full Moon and Feral Frenzy in PvP.HUNTERSThe PvP talent Roar of Sacrifice can now no longer be used when the hunter's companion is dead or affected by a loss of control effect.MAGICThe PvP talent Ice Form is no longer subject to the global cooldown as this ability replaces Icy Veins.The medium Icy Drive now works as intended with the PvP talent Ice Form.Nether Precision and Arcane Genius mediums now work as intended with the PvP talent Arcane Empowerment.PALADINHolyThe PvP talent Divine Sight reduces the cooldown of Aura Mastery by 1 min (previously granted Aura of Shadow Resistance).The PvP talent Ultimate Sacrifice now additionally changes the duration of Blessing of Sacrifice to 6 sec.Fixed a bug where the PvP talent Purify the Weak would sometimes remove multiple debuff effects.Protect Glorious Steed (PvP talent) now only grants immunity to slow and immobility effects (previously all loss of control effects).Fixed a bug where the Royal Decree medium had no effect on the Forgotten Queen's Guardian PvP talent.RetributionFixed a bug where the PvP talent Ultimate Retribution's resurrection bonus did not trigger when an ally died.PRIESTGreat Fade will now cancel when players attempt to capture a PvP target.Mass Banishment will no longer cancel Great Fade.ShadowThe effect of the PvP talent Great Fade will no longer cancel when Thought Bomb is triggered or the Shadow Projectile talent deals damage.SHURKEYLawlessnessThe PvP talent Control Is Everything can now no longer override Adrenaline Rush with a longer duration.DeceptionThe PvP talent Shadowy Duel can now no longer be cast on targets with active immunities, such as Ice Block or God Shield.SHAMANE Hex will now interrupt player characters who are channeling to take a PvP target if that character is prone to Hex.WITCH MASTERThe cooldown of the PvP talent Amplify Curse has been reduced to 30 sec (previously 45 sec).The PvP talent Summoning Circle no longer prevents immunity to interrupts from Merciless Determination.The PvP talent Demon Armor now increases armor by 160% (previously 90%).AfflictionsFixed a bug where the PvP talent Quick Contagion could be used while the Warlock was affected by loss of control effects.WARRIORThe PvP talent Barbarian will now no longer complete the cooldown of all charges of Heroic Leap when used in combination with the legendary effect Jumper.WeaponsFixed a bug where the PvP talent War Banner would end prematurely when multiple War Banners were active. The legendary effect Exploiter now increases Deadly Strike's damage per stack by 25% in PvP (previously 50%). For Venthyr Warriors using Condemn, it increases Deadly Strike's damage by 18% per stack in PvP (previously 36%). ProtectionFixed a bug where the effect of the PvP talent Surveillance was incorrectly consumed by reflected triggered damage effects and area spells.
- Ve'nari now has account-wide teleportation points that can be unlocked on the long, walkable chains in Torghast. This allows you to quickly traverse the chains without having to face your fear of heights.The health and number of anima devourers required for phase 1 of Winged Soul Eater hunting has been reduced.
TORGHAST, TOWER OF THE DAMNED
- A brief description of each wing is now available before visits to Torghast.To increase your chances of success, a recommended item level is now displayed when you select the level.The number of enemies has been reduced on multiple levels.AnimaboniKYRIAN 'Swarming Stone' now increases speed by 50% (previously 30%) and now also increases dodge chance by 25%. Can now be obtained 1 time (previously 2 times).NEKROLORDSNew Animabonus: Gramchitin (Uncommon) - Fleshforming absorbs 50% more damage. Can be obtained up to 3 times. Vicious Sewing now increases primary value by 20% (previously 8%) and is now Uncommon (previously Rare). Can now be obtained 1 time (previously 3 times).'Musophobic Thighbone' has been removed.NIGHTFAENew anima bonus: 'Icy Wild Seed' (Epic) - Activation of Soul Shape stuns enemies within 12 yards of the starting and target locations for 6 sec. Can be obtained 1 time.New anima bonus: 'Ethereal Wild Seed' (Uncommon) - 'Soul Shape' and 'Flicker' heal you by 20% of your maximum health. Can be obtained up to 2 times.Clinging Mist and Crystallized Dreams have been removed.VENTHYR Crooked Key now reduces the cast time of Shadow Gate by 20% (previously 10%) and reduces the cooldown by 6 sec per stack (previously 3 sec). Stackable up to 5 times (previously 10 times).DEATH KNIGHTNew anima bonus: Entropic Pool (Epic) - When you deal damage with Death and Decay, the damage the target takes is increased by 2%. This effect stacks.New Anima Bonus: 'Bone Borer' (Rare) - 'Death Grip' reduces the damage the target deals to you by 20% for 10 sec and raises a Risen Lurker or Magus of the Dead for 1 min.The damage dealt by Bone Borer and Bone Harvester summoned minions has been significantly increased.Occult Emitter has been reworked - Now increases your runemage generation by 100% while affected by your Antimagic Shell or Antimagic Field effects.Monstrous Mixture has been reworked - Now increases the damage and attack speed of you and all your minions by 10% for 8 sec when casting Death Mantle. Exterminator has been reworked - Now grants 2 additional charges of Death Grip, and all charges are refunded when a Maw Rat is killed. Stackable up to 2 times.Shadow Sickle Protection now also increases the duration of Antimagic Shell by 3 sec and no longer increases the spell damage reduction of Antimagic Field.The spell reflection of Shadow Sickle Lens now affects Antimagic Shell.Creeping Decay now grants an additional charge and no longer grants 10% damage reduction in the area of effect of Death and Decay. Death's Precinct now also reduces damage taken by enemies in the area of effect of Death and Decay by 10%.Indestructible Shackles now also increases physical and frost damage dealt to affected enemies by 15% and no longer increases the duration of Ice Chains. Bloodstained Pursuit now increases Sacrificial Pact damage by 400% (previously 300%) and reduces the cooldown of Raise the Dead by 20 sec. Lichrobes now reduces the cooldown of Lich Knight by 4 sec per 10 Runic Power spent (previously per use of Deathblow) (previously 10 sec). Stackable up to 2 times (previously 3 times). Violent Draw has been renamed to Death Hook and has an additional effect - Death Grip instead draws you to your target.Phobic Pheromones is now Uncommon. Deathlord Lesson, Deathlord Legacy, and Animated Arsenal have been removed.DAEMON HUNTERS' Floating Stone now heals 6% per second. Altered Signet now reduces the cooldown of Metamorphosis by 30% (previously 15%). Stackable up to 3 times (previously 4 times).Phantasmic Iris damage bonus increased to 5% (previously 1%).Seeker's Rage now increases the damage of Demon Blades, Demon Bite, or Shear by 2% per stack (previously 20%). by 2% per stack (previously 20%) when destroying an Ashen Phylactery, and the effect is no longer consumed when casting Demon Blades, Demon Bite, or Shear.Wuthuf now reduces the cooldown of Metamorphosis by 6 sec when killing a Maw Rat (previously increased the duration). Wrathwing no longer deals damage when Devil's Rage or Inferno Strike do not deal damage.Soul Ash Sacrifice now increases the damage of the Kyrian ability Elysian Decree as intended.DRUIDEEdressed a bug where Druids would remain permanently stunned on rare occasions when dying in the Wild Seed of Dreamweaver's Soulbond ability Capsuleer.HUNTERS'Bag of Gulch Eyes' can now no longer be overridden by the self-cast Wrath of the Beast effect, which has a lower duration.Fixed a bug where Misty Crystal and Amplifying Mirror would sometimes remain active after Misdirection expired.MAGICIANNew animabonus: Gravity Dynamo (Epic) - When knocking enemies back, movement...